2009年12月21日 星期一

Teaser 3: Will you melt, if I stare at you?


Teaser 3: Will you melt, if I stare at you?, originally uploaded by metaldoll [Dec 23 - Bday...'.
This photo was picked by beautypapers.

Will you? It was really very breezy at the time, so I keep holding my hair haha!! I do like this photo!!! I'm supposed to pick this one as the primary 5th photo wars.. But I changed my mind >.< I hope you guys like this photo! Countdown in both the 23rd and the end of photowars! XD Here is my formspring, Ask me anything or A shoutout! (I won't answer rude ones) I copied my friend z3LL Oh! Thank you very much for the testimonial z3LL && Xing Street Fashion I really appreciate it!!! <3 ------ Photographer: T-tai Direction and Support: Jorelle/Opet Delos Reyes Model/Make up/Wardrobe: Mikiru Ringo Post Processed by: Mr. Fob, Jaro Furosaki

沒有留言: